I have been at my church all day working on our Fall Fest, and even though we got ALOT done today, we still have alot to do tonight, tomorrow and Friday afternoon... I had to come home right now to get the kiddos off of the bus.... I don't let them have keys to the house, just one more thing to lose, and if I wasn't here when they got off the bus, they would FREAK!!!
Anywho..... I am so predictable, that I was not even in the house 5 minutes before I checked on my dashbord and saw that I had 7 comments that need moderating, can you believe it, 7 all at one time WHOOPEE!!!!! I know that some people get so many more, but that just ROCKED MY FACE OFF......
One of these awesome comments was from Angie at Sandals and Daisies.... I love her site, she is funny, crafty, thrifty, loves pink and likes me, what more could you want!!!!! well she BOO-ed me, in a totally loving way, and now I am going to BOO some of my friends....
Leiann at The Saniger's
Randi at S Club 3
Christian at Who Would've Thought
Kelsy at K is... Not Your Average Girl
Thanks Angie for Boo-ing me, I needed it!!!!
8 comments:
How exciting!! Happy "Boo" to you!
thank you!
Such a cute idea, happy boo to you too!
Booooo right back at ya!
I wish our church had a Fall Fest this year! THose are SO fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!
~melody~
LOL you are so funny! I know what you mean though, I love getting comments.
thank you! Sorry it took me awhile to make it over.
Boo! Comments are so much fun! Hope you have a great fall fest!
How fun! I was BOO'd too! I need to get my little tag up before I miss out in all the fun!
Thank you for the boo! I will try to get it up today...before halloween!
Post a Comment