
My dear sweet baby.... she is getting bigger and more beautiful everyday... and with this comes the baby stage of DROOL..... I mean everything goes into the mouth, her fingers, her toes, my fingers, burp clothes, and EVERYTHING gets soaked... so with this stage comes the time where sweet babies have to wear bibs with everything..... I don't mind the bibs that have the cute little sayings on them, but when I have Baby O in a cute outfit the last thing I want to ruin it is a big bib that says "Party Pooper", so I found some free patterns, like this one, or this one, and made her some more contemporary bibs that fit into her style a little bit more....


I found that the one pattern I used is just the right size for her right now, I will most definitely have to make them bigger for later on..... for the backs I wanted to make it soft but absorbent, so I went to Wal-Mart and got the fluffiest white bath towel they had, about $6, and used it for the backs, and they turned out great.... the pics don't really do them justice, they are really cute and compliment her outfits....
I had a few onesies that needed something added to them before she out grows them, so I added these to her collection....

... 2 sweet kissing giraffes......


again, I apologize for the pics, I could not get this one to really show what it looks like in real life, but the top pic is looking at the shirt from the front, it is two snails easing their way across the sides of her shirt.... 2nd pic is what it looks like on the side of the shirt....
I am working on some more bibs and some pacifier clips, she only will take a Soothie Pacifier and it is hard to find a clip that works with them, but she is getting to where she can fling that sucker half way across a Suburban and any one with kids knows that when you are driving, alone with crying baby, you need to find that paci QUICK!!!!
1 comment:
cute little onesies and bibs! those little giraffes are adorable!
Post a Comment