I have been given a wonderful award from Jennie over at My Chocolate Heart .... first, we hit it off because we both spell our name the same and you don't see that very often, but beyond that she is a mother and wife and is solid in her faith, and she loves chocolate, so what else could you ask for in a new blogger freind....

Description of award:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
There are so many blogs out there that are wonderful and deserve this award, so please don't be offended, because I love you all!!!!
Sweet Pea and Beans .... I have expressed my love for Meghan before, but you really need to visit this chick, she is witty and kind, fresh and funny..... she has a super cute hubby and 2 little ones that will melt your heart ... she is starting up a paper / stationary type business and she just had a contest on her blog, so you need to keep a look out for this one, she is about to take off.....
My Dogumentary .... I am not showing love for Angela just because I won a fab $50 gift card to Target form her, nope, I am showing her the love because she cracks me up.... she loves her dogs like they are her own kids, they were even on the Christmas card I got from her ... if you like to laugh, then this is a girl after your own heart.....
Just a Girl .... Chris is one of those awesome women who make it all look so easy... you have to check out all her decorating ideas .... I will admit, I have stolen a few.... not long ago she had a pow wow for all of us bloggers to donate ideas into one big melting pot and share crafting joy with one and all.... you must check this blog out, she is like a cross between Martha Stewart, Sandra Lee and HGTV all rolled into one....
K is ... Not your Average Girl .... Kelsy is probably the youngest person to read my blog and I know that she is the youngest blog writer that I read .... I get lost in her writing and get caught up in her pilgrimage to college... she is a sweet girl with so much potential, and you can tell that one day I will be glad to say that I knew her when.....
Keeper of the Skies Wife .... Betty is a fellow Arkansan and seems to have it all.... great husband, great marriage, and 2 beautiful daughters.... she shares with us, recipes, words of advice, great stories and lots of fun......
A Thousand Words ... Jen is from across the pond, but I love to read her blog... she shares with us that problems are no different for wives, mothers, or women, no matter where you live in the world... her photography is amazing and she is renovating her house .... my husband is in construction and if we lived closer I would so be doing some trading for some family photos.....
Pennies in my Pocket .... Melody loves a good deal, and she is not stingy, because she shares her wealth of knowledge about finding good things on the cheap.... she also shares great recipes and great quips about life..... I love to find other women who love a great deal as much as me....
S Club 3 .... You need to go wish Mrs. S some huge congrats because not only have her and her adorable husband just landed their dream job, but they are about to give Moose the baby sister or brother that he needs.... you have to check this chick out, she is great, funny and loyal, and so strong in her faith....
SO now I have shared with ya'll some ladies that I feel really deserve this award.... funny wonderful women, who like me, what more could I ask for??????
10 comments:
thank you so much jennie! i'm pretty sure you've earned your keep around my blog. you are working hard for me;)
You are a darling. I don't think it's just my hormones making me tear up either. I love you, sweetie. I really do.
Thank you so much, Jennie! You are a sweetie and you've made my day.
What a great award! You picked some awesome ladies to share it with!
YAY!
Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much, Jennie!! Wow, I'm blushing! You know how to make a girl's day!
I just love sharing all the deals...just wish I could buy them all up! hahaha
~melody~
Awww...thank you so much! You made my day!
You are so sweet! Thank you so much, you've made my day.
So glad you got this award because you deserve it too!
Congratz on your award!
It's totally deserved! ;)
Congrats on your award!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love finding other crafty bloggers!
You totally deserve this award!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment