Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Poor excuse for a blogger.....


It is the holiday season .... kids out of school and me pulling my hair out.... it seems the more people in the house, the less work I actually get done ...



Last Sunday Baby O started to get sick, and I mean sick... she could not keep anything down and wanted to nurse every 5 minutes, then throw up, and I don't mean a bad case of the spit ups, I mean exorcist, spinning of the head and pea soup kinda throw up.... she started feeling better after we took her to the doctor on Monday, then I started to get sick, from both ends, sorry but I had to tell you to keep the story real, then hubby got sick with me and we were both so shaky and weak that we had to ask Miss. M to stay home with us to help with the baby, because neither one of us had the strength to pick her up.....



Tuesday night we went to bed and about 12:30 in the morning, we hear Miss. S heaving it up in her room .... I have never seen my hubby move so quick, in one fowl swoop, he had his pj bottoms on, was in her room and then had her over the toilet ... she camped out in our room the rest of the night, and it was a competition for the bathroom, thankfully we never had to have it at the same time.....


Christmas eve fell upon us and then Miss. M started to feel under the weather, then my mom, and I thought Christmas was going to be a big ol' puke fest, but we battled on thru it and everyone was mellow but happy come Christmas morning....



since then I have not wrote on my blog, or read anyone elses blog, and I am starting to get the shakes, kinda like a junkie, I need my daily hit of blogging .... hopefully in the next day or so I can get back to my routine, but until then, hello and goodbye, talk at you later......



Oh yeah, have a safe and happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!


No comments: