Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm back......


Oh my gosh.... what a week so far... busy in general, and then I had to take my computer into the shop and I finally got it back, so HALLELUJAH, I am back!!!! It was driving me crazy, not so much to write on my blog, but to read all my fave blogs....



I kinda sorta started a new job on Tuesday, I am a teacher at Mother's Day Out.... this week I was really just observing and getting a foot hold on everything that I will be taking over.... It is a great opportunity for me to get out of the house twice a week and interact with other adults.... I forgot how isolating staying at home can be....



Tonight is the Christmas Parade in town, and Mr. D has helped our friends, whose kids go to the Community Christian School, with their float, and I have to say that it pretty much rocks my face off..... I will take pics tonight and show ya'll later.....




I have so many things I want to post about... thought, ideas, recipes, and yes, stop the presses, I have done some actually crafty things!!!!! Did the earth just stop spinning on its axis? Nope, OK, let's move on.....



I have to go feed my baby girl, who is waiting patiently, because even though she is only 5 1/2 months old, she knows that when mommy is blogging she needs to be good.... or does mommy only blog when she is being good? Chicken and the egg people, chicken and the egg......






5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay! I'm SO glad you are back!

It is nice to get out once in awhile, around adults! I work an occasional eve here and there for an attorney. It is great to have some adult conversation! LOL

Can't wait to see your craftiness!

Kelsey said...

I love the picture, that sort of describes my day to day life! Why do I attract all the crazies? Hmm must be my perfume....

Tiffany said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi. I hope your new job goes well!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic--glad you're back! :) And congrats on the new job! I hope you enjoy it!

Denise Grover Swank said...

I love that cartoon of the squirrel. Some days I feel exactly like that.

Be sure to bundle up for that Christmas parade. Its COLD!!!!