Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday...



Another week is upon us, can you believe that it is DECEMBER already and that Christmas is starting to knock knock knock on the door..... I am SOOOOO NOT ready, and thus this leads us to another mind blowing, nail biting, can't hardly wait edition of "NOT ME MONDAY" !!!!!!




I AM NOT procrastinating about filling out the 600 pages of info I have to turn in tomorrow at Mother's Day Out for my new job......



I DO NOT have about 100 craft projects half way started and have about another 50 that I would like to start for gifts for Christmas..... I know, I am a glutton for punishment....



I DID NOT totally tell my husband last night that I need to start using the word "WICKED" more, because that is just a rad word and I think it needs to find its place in southern vocabulary....



I DO NOT secretly love when everyone gets home and I have not started supper yet and they all inform me that we should have a "Fend for yourself night"...... WOO HOO !!! no cooking...



I DO NOT love it when I am nursing Baby O and we both fall asleep for a wonderful afternoon nap, or early morning nap, or late afternoon nap, OK, anytime nap..... don't judge....



I DO NOT feel guilty that I have not posted anything really fresh or new lately... I have so many things I want to post about but run out of time... I am typing this post on borrowed time as it is....



I AM NOT thankful for all the beautiful blessings in my life, all provided by The Man in Charge.....



I AM NOT hoping for a Christmas filled with love and laughter and family and friends, that relies on love and good times more than materialism and things....



I AM NOT signing off right now with a big ol' blog hug to ya'll out there and again saying thank you for anyone out there who takes the time to stop by my little blog ans read what apparently I think is important to say and also becoming my friends.......



That was a WICKED "NOT ME MONDAY"!!!!!

7 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I would never judge anyone on a nap- they are wicked! I think Fend For Yourself nights are Wicked too- how's that!?

Unknown said...

jennie you rock my face off! you are so totally wicked i can't stand it. word.

i'm inching into the craftiness....thinking about starting a new blog or website and etsy shop for my new/old business.

you should email me so we can chat about giveaways. you are the queen in that department, and i am a fish out of water.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Great list. I am envious that you can have different craft projects, I can't make anything!!

Anonymous said...

That is a totally wicked blog post! Have a wonderful rest of your Monday! Hope you got a nice little nap in!

Covered In Crafts said...

You crack me up girl!

Jen said...

What a wicked blog post! LOL

TuTu's Bliss said...

LOL I am not sending you a wicked big hug right back!!