I just saw this commercial for Fatherhood.gov, and it made me so happy that I just HAD to share it with ya'll.... it made me smile, laugh, and feel good all over.... wouldn't it be great if all Dad's were this wonderful!!!!...... I have played it over about 10 times, so I hope that you enjoy it too!!!!!
11 comments:
Oh! I have see this before but NEVER get tired of it. It is such a great commercial!
That's too funny! It did make me smile lol.
I'm glad there is an ad out to make dads out there think about being better dads to their kids. Too many kids now don't have that positive male role model.
Love it! Up way too late too, I so need to head to bed.
Just had to say hi from SITS :).
Don't you wish more people could think of things like this for commercials?
Hey Im visiting from SITS!!
I am having a GIVEAWAY to celebrate the New Year on my boutique blog and it will be open until Monday Jan 4th!! I am giving away a handmade tutu and a hair clip to match it. Head to my boutique blog to check it out and to enter. Here is the link
www.thefairytaleboutique.blogspot.com
Good luck to all!!
That was so funny! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the laughter. I hope this will make Daddys see how much fun they are missing out on when they don't spend time with their children.
I have goosebumps...that was so cute...
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this commercial! Every father should see this.
THAT was wonderful! I loved it!
THAT was wonderful! I loved it!
Post a Comment