Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday...





Oh my goodness, can it already be yet another Monday, and not just any Monday, but the Monday that brings us only 10 days away from Christmas.... OY VEY.....



So I am not perfect and this is a great way to announce that for all in blog land to hear...... here we go....



I DID NOT eat some of the icing that we used for the gingerbread house we made this weekend.... if the roof falls in on the gingerbread people, they may sue....



I DO NOT still have most of my shopping left to do.... I promise that this is not about being lazy, more economics right now...



I DO NOT have to remind myself of all the good reasons why I love Mr. J and Miss. S, when they can go from adorable to "Oh my gosh, I am about to hang them from the ceiling by their toes" in less than 3.5 seconds....



I DID NOT eat Hot Tamales during church service yesterday.....



I DO NOT have a great mama who made me the best lemon picatta chicken with capers yesterday for lunch....



I DO NOT notice that 3 of my things have to do with food or eating....



I DID NOT make the most awesome, inexpensive craft this weekend, that I will be showing ya'll later.....



I AM NOT typing this as fast as I can, because Baby O is sitting in her bouncy seat about to let me know where I can shove this blog.....



OK, gotta go, this was fun, talk at ya later......


2 comments:

Ronnica said...

Those gingerbread people are vindictive so you better watch out...

Danyele Easterhaus said...

tamales are good no matter when...