I know that I promised that it would not be so long in between posts and then I go and do it again, boy does time fly....
Since we talked last, Miss. M has gotten back from Thailand and gone back to college... Mr. J started the 5th grade and officially became a middle schooler... Miss. S has started 3rd grade and thinks she is a teenager.... tomorrow marks my first day back at Mother's Day Out and Baby O starts in her new class... you know that I am the music director there and her class I actually go to and sing so it will be interesting to see her watch mommy sing to her and all her little friends...
I think I would be more apt to post if I had a laptop, so if there is anyone out there who wants to hook me up (you listening Apple or Microsoft, I am not picky) or of one of my loving followers has an old one sitting around, hook me up.....
I need you all to get on to me and make me start posting more and to try to help me stay on track with the whole diet or lifestyle change.... yada yada yada....
Love you lots and I have some cute pics for ya'll.... big hugs.....
1 comment:
Thailand? I'm eager to hear about this!
I didn't realize you were a music teacher. How fun!
Post a Comment