Friday, September 11, 2009

I think I just peed in my pants a little....

I had to run some errands this morning, so I buckled Baby O in her car seat and then proceeded to get in.... I just got in, did not look around, did not look to see if anything was lurking around my car, just got in and drove off.... I was about half way down on mountain when I saw out of the corner of my eye something moving... I had to will myself not to look to see if this thing was on the outside or the inside because I was going around some curves and I knew that if it was bad I would swerve off the road... so I waited until I got to the end of the road and then looked and this is what was crawling off of the roof of my Suburban and looking at me thru my window.....



yuck, yuck, yuck.... just looking at that pic makes me get goose bumps and start to squeal and shake a little out of shear terror.... I can't tell you how freaked out I was , I actually screamed and Baby O thought I was playing so she started to scream so there we were just screaming down the highway.... that stupid spider hung on all the way to town and then I had to go see our friend at his business and so I called him before I turned in and told him that he had to come out to my car and kill it before I would get out... and if he would not then Baby O and I would still be sitting in my car right now... SO he came out and knocked it down and called me a freak for being so scared, but come on, look at that thing, it wanted to eat me.... BUT he did not kill it, so I got out and there it was looking at me so I had to step on it... sorry bug lovers and PETA, I am no bug hugger and all I had on my mind was spider homicide....

I have this fear when I step on spiders... I always end up hesitating right before the step down and fear that they will jump on my shoe or go up my pant leg and then get me.... I am getting creeped out just writing this ......

my USB thing-a-ma-bobber is acting up and that is the only way to post pics, but I have alot to show you guys....

No comments: