
It was Saturday morning... 5:30 a.m., still dark outside... alarm going off and all I can think about is how much I wanna sleep in... but no, I tell myself I have to get up, I have to get ready, I have to prove to myself that I can stick to something, that even though it seems so far fetched and impossible, it is hard to imagine completing, but I know that I can do it, but truthfully I am my own worst critic, so I say let your haters be your motivators, even if the hater is yourself....
So I got up, got dressed, got Baby O dressed and headed out to join in a Marathon Training that the church I work for is starting... the marathon is in Little Rock in March of 2010, but I need all the time I can get... right now I am in the walk / jog half marathon group, but by the beginning of the year hope to be in the next group up, who knows, maybe by then I will joining the full marathon group.....
wish me luck.... shin splints here I come.....

No comments:
Post a Comment