Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weight Watchers.....

I joined Weight Watchers back in February of this year and it really helped me... I lost 20 pounds and was feeling really good about myself... well during the summer our group took a break and last night was our first meeting.... NO ONE wanted to get weighed... NO ONE had wrote down anything they had ate all summer long... NO ONE had counted points... but we all knew it was time to get back on track...



Our new meetings are a little bit different then they used to be, this new session is only going to last 10 weeks, then we will take a winter break and start back up again in January.... I feel pretty dedicated to this, not only because I have a goal and want to be proud of myself and want to start feeling fit and good again, but also because we had to pay for the entire 10 weeks last night and since the money has already been paid I feel like I would be cheating myself and hubby out of some money, especially right now when money is hard to come by..... Mr. D was really sweet about it when I told him how much it was going to cost, he told me that I don't really ever ask to do anything for myself, and when I was on it before I was really happy and he could tell I felt better about myself, so he said the money was well worth it... isn't he great?....



HERE is the funny part.... I knew that the "DIET" was really going to start this morning, so last night we made an ice cream run... like a last fling with a lover... it was great, but I also felt really guilty afterwards, like I cheated on my Weight Watchers... BUT today is a new day and I feel a strong resolve not only towards myself, but for my family, because this makes me happy and everybody knows if momma ain't' happy ain't' nobody happy......

3 comments:

jenn said...

I lost 15 pounds on WW and then this summer I've been bad... I'm having ice cream this weekend and starting fresh Monday.

Jen said...

Good for you and best of luck! I am getting back on track with WW once my kids are back in school in a couple of weeks.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

You have to cheat every once in awhile!!!

Like you said...today is a new day!!!

I was the opposite of you....I ate clean and worked out 6 days a week this summer!! MY incentive though...I'm going on a cruise in September!