Monday, August 17, 2009

Jenerbug's Not Me Monday Confessions.....


Is it that time again already? I really can't believe that it is the start of a new week.... BUT one major hi light to this week is that SCHOOL STARTS ON WEDNESDAY !!!!!! Holy Moly Guacamole, am I excited or what????


if you could see me right now I am doing the "running man" and if you are too young to know what that is, you must stop reading this blog right now..... ;)



If it is actually Monday, then you know what Mondays bring... that's right people, it is time for "NOT ME MONDAYS" hosted by My Charming Kids.... if you want to join in the "Not Me" fun all you have to do is go on over there...



I DID NOT make "TO DO" lists at church while I was listening to the sermon... do you think God frowns upon multi tasking in the house of worship....


I DID NOT have a horrible stomach ache this weekend and silently hoped that it would result in some weight lose....


I HAVE NOT put off going to the grocery store in FOREVER.... its sandwich and cereal city right now at my house....


I AM NOT totally unaware of how to use all the functions on my phone... that would be silly to have a phone smarter than me...


I WOULD NEVER tell the kids that taking out the trash is the least they can do to earn their keep in my house....


I NEVER turn the music up REALLY loud in the car, you know, something like bumping thumping bass music and dance with the kids all the way down the road... way too embarrassing... for all the other drivers who can't move like us... OH SNAP!!!....


I DON'T EVER walk into a room and totally forget why I am there or why I went in there in the first place....


OH, Baby O is letting me know right now that I have been on here for way too long... gotta go, sorry the list is too short... have a great Monday!!!!!






5 comments:

Foursons said...

Ummm...is this candid camera? Are you spying on me in my daily activities? You must stop that now!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Yeah yeah....school starts tomorrow....ugh, kids! No just kidding....I'm excited about seeing all their faces and to hear about their summers!!!

Enjoy!

Oh and I've multi-tasked in church too

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Hi, I just hopped by for a visit. I enjoyed your Not Me Monday post. I hate to grocery shop, too!!! Blessings, Kathy

jenn said...

And I have NOT ever done any of these things. Yeah, I think I've done all of these before. LOL.

S Club Mama said...

Big A & I pump up the volume in our van and dance around - and he's the whitest white boy you ever met (and I'm not far behind him). But I LOVE Sean Kingston's 911!!!