Thursday, August 28, 2008

Websites I enjoy ...












I love to go to the website You Can Make This, they have great e-books and down loadable patterns for sale. They also have free downloads for crafts ... anything from knitting patterns, sewing patterns, kids crafts, baking, and all things crafty.












Or I like to go visit Kendra, she is a caterer and has a great blog. Very funny girl who likes to cook great food, wish she lived by me so I could reap the benefits of that friendship.











Laurie has to be one of the hardest working women in the blogiverse (is that a word?), she not only runs Tip Junkie, but her own personal blog, and Executive Homemaker. All of them are great, you could spend a few days going thru all the things that are on Executive Homemaker, which is set up for all things parenting, being a wife, mother, and women, and it is also where you can find other women bloggers and women selling their products, very GIRL POWER!!!















Yesterday I found this website thru another great site, The Secret is in the Sauce, and I love her site. Great pics, graphics, recipes to do with your children, like Indian Corn on a stick. You will love to go look at her site and then secretly hate her a little for being so creative and thinking of these things first. (just kidding)












Finally, last but definitely not least, yesterday I signed up at The Secret is in the Sauce. Everyone who has a blog should go there. You may or may not have noticed the new little box on the side over there, but what that means is, if you go to a site that has that , then leave a comment, just something so the author knows you appreciate what you are seeing, reading or getting out of her blog. It is meant to encourage and support women bloggers, what is better than that. From there site you can find all kind of blogs, ones that you may have never had a chance to find or see.







1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, don't hate me! I'm nice, honest!