Thursday, August 28, 2008

But I don't wanna....




I know that tomorrow is my last official day as being a "paid" employee, and after that I become a "paid" employee of my children, HA HA HA ....I am so excited and ready to be home officially, that my mind is playing tricks on me and all week I have been ahead of myself one whole day...I really woke up this morning thinking that today was Friday and was very sad when it turned out to be Thursday... I am ready to establish our new routine, instead of:
waking up at 5:30 am to pump for the baby...
waking the baby up to feed her and get her belly full...
packing the diaper bag and dressing the baby...
watching Daddy take baby to his moms for the day....
WHAT I AM READY FOR ....
I am ready to be home with all my babies...
I am ready to have snacks for the kiddos after school when they get off the bus...
I am ready to eat a meal I actually have time to fix for my family...
I am ready to be able to do some of the things on my TO DO LISTS...
I am ready to tear up some of my TO DO LISTS...
I am ready to to not iron anything for work...
I am ready to participate in my life and have fun.....

1 comment:

Emily said...

Precious photo.

Enjoy your mommy time!