Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just too cute not to post...



Like i have said before, I have had computer trouble, so no new pics of the family, but I found some that are just a few weeks old, and I have to say that my new Baby O is about the cutest thing I have ever seen (next to her big brother and sister)... This was one of the very first times she smiled, and I feel in love all over again...she is now starting to laugh and react with smiles and laughs...









I can't believe that this was 10 weeks ago ... I felt like my pregnancy took FOREVER and then she got here and it seems like she has been here forever... isn't that funny how someone whom I have only known for 10 short weeks seems like she has always been in our life...












This is my little sleeper ... sleeping in her Boppy Bouncer seat...it vibrates and plays either soft songs or nature sounds...she loves it












This was taken one Sunday... I had just gotten her dressed for church, and I laid her down to change her diaper and she was having NO part in it...SOOOO big brother J came over and thought a kiss would make it all better... it did not, but wouldn't it be a wonderful world if all it took was a kiss to make it all go away...











Baby O got dedicated at our church a few weeks back and I wanted her to look especially pretty, so I dug thru ALL the wonderful clothes given to her at my baby showers and decided on this pretty pink number, but as you can tell she was more interested in what I could feed her than what I could dress her in....







This is Baby O and her Daddy... when we first agreed that we both really wanted a baby my husband openly expressed his desire for a male heir, never shied away from telling people we were going to have a baby boy...1st ultrasound indicated a girl, but she was too tiny and so we did not rely on that to heavily... 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ultrasound she was breach and we could not get a clear picture of the nether regions and even though the ultrasound tech said she was about 95% sure it was a girl, my sweet husband still held on to that 5% chance of see winky on D-Day...



So I was a little worried about how he was going to feel when our baby came out and had a vajayjay and no winky... well, no worries, the nano second this little angel entered this world, she had him wrapped around her finger... he dotes on her, sings to her, and let me just tell you, she has yet to sleep in her cradle...a friend gave me one of those co-sleepers, and she has been in our bed ever since she came home...I love to watch them together, his face lights up when he sees her and hers lights up when she hears or sees him... 2 peas in a pod those 2....



No comments: