Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I told you I can be crafty.. you SO did not believe me.....


I have seen this craft ALL over blog land, I had even bought all the stuff to make one, I thought they would make a cute, personalized hostess or teacher gift .... but all to sadly it had been retired to the land of the W.I.P.'s or better known as "WORK IN PROGRESS"... BUT one Friday I went to a wonderful womens luncheon called "MOMS" and they had a bruch, a guest speaker and then a craft, and guess what we made... you got it, covered clipboards....
this is the front, whick I really did not think about, but if I actually use it, no one will ever see... oh well.... it's stil lcute and I love the "j" for Jenerbug!!!!


here is the back and it turned out so much better than I thought... I am going to make a tutorial for one of these.. not like its real hard, but if you are like me, even when I already know how to do something, I always like to see instructions, just for back up support.... We had very little time to make these that day, so I think with a little more time the next one will be super cute.... and alot less air bubbles....

Now moving on to the next craft....

See these pants.....

I made them... yep, I did... seriously... I did..... why won't you believe me?.... you know what they are made out of?.... old t-shirts and turtle necks that were headed to garage sale city.... YEP... I found the idea here and it was super easy... I whipped out about 11 pairs in one day... I actually have more cut out and ready to sew, but I ran outta steam that day...

Here is my lovely spokes model....

Baby O is wearing the "Jungle Love" pants from the Jenerbug Summer 2009 pant collection... (they used to be a turtle neck of my moms).....

6 comments:

jenn said...

I'm impressed. Especially since all of my crafts have become works in progress lately...

Christian said...

i did know you could be crafty...i've been through your archives!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Wow you are a crafty woman!!! Lovce the pants!! Awesome idea.

Chris said...

You see? You ARE crafty! I think it's in everyone--just buried a little farther down for some. :) I love the projects--especially the blue door! How perfect!

Aubrey said...

I am IMPRESSED! You got the craftiness going on girlfriend!

Can't wait to see more of your summer collection!

BTW, I too love tutorials and step by step instructions!

S Club Mama said...

beautiful. I love the letter boards. do a tutorial so I'm not lost as to how to make them ;)