Friday, July 24, 2009

Yard Sale, Yard Sale, We All Love A Yard Sale....

As I sit here right now,I am at my yard sale... I was smart enough to steal, I mean borrow, Miss M's lap top so I could at least look at the Internet when the times got slow....our dear friends Shawn and Rebecca have a Fireworks business, they have this HUGE air conditioned building that stays empty after fireworks season has ended, and since they still had all their tables up we decided to take advantage, because that is what good friends do, and have a yard sale....


We really started this yard sale last week, and had a pretty good day last Friday, but Saturday morning, I woke up sick, my teeth were chattering so much I could not talk, I was freezing and and felt like I had been run over, everything hurt, and when Baby O tried to nurse it was liquid nails going thru me.... MASTITIS AGAIN!!!!!..... I tried to pump and nothing would come out, and by now baby O was hacked off because she wanted me and wanted boo-boo (that is what we call breast milk) and she could not have either one 0f us.... so I wanted to try taking a super hot shower to see if that would help, but guess what... the hot water heater was not working... so Mr.D had to make 2 trips to Lowe's to try to fix the stupid thing only to find out it was not fixable and had to make a 3rd trip to Lowe's to buy a new stinkin $400 water heater... and we really did not have the extra $400 to spend .... am I really poor or does everyone else just have extra money laying around....anyways....no Yard sale last Saturday....


Since we had everything already layed out and set up we decided to give it the good ol' college try again this weekend, but to tell the truth, I am just about to give it away.... it is kinda nice being away from the house, no cleaning, or laundry, and since I brought the lap top I can actually blog and look at all the blogs I have been missing... I hope that in the next 6 hours I can sell everything and make a killing, wish me luck!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wish i could be there with you!

jenn said...

Hope you made tons of money! (I hate having yard sales. They are so much work.)

Aubrey said...

Oh girl, it is NOT just you. These are hurtin' times. I hope you made a little moolah today!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I hope you made tons of money!!!!