Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting my head back on straight.....



First, I want to say a big ol' SORRY for being away so long... I have started writing new posts, but something was off inside me, I just did not feel it.... I think it started right after the kids got out of school, we had no rest, no summer... we had Baseball practice or games ALL the time.... then Mr. J got his tonsils and adenoids out which lead to 1 1/2 weeks of recovery, which lead into District Baseball tournaments, where we placed fourth and did not go on to State (thank you LORD)!!!!!




During all of this, my ex-mother in law showed her true colors and went a little nutty... we have had a very strained relationship, if you can even call it a relationship, since the divorce from the ex- douche....she wants everyone to think she is the worlds best grandma, but she never calls the kids, she puts that on them, she tells a 7 and 10 year old to call her when they have time and to make plans... THEY ARE 7 AND 10... they don't make plans, they need to have a grandma that can call them and wants to make plans with them... I have never kept my kids away from them, every time they call the kids and want them, I let them go.... but in June, it was the straw that broke this camels back... she had got them for the weekend and the pick up plans for Sunday had gotten messed up, so I called to apologize, which is like swallowing glass when I have to apologize to her, but I called and she lit into me like nobodies business... yelling and cussing and all of this in front of the kiddos... I told her to have my kids ready I was on my way to get them.... SO I got them and called my ex-douche and told him that I will not be sending the kids over there anymore, I can't trust her behavior, and I think the earth stood still for a moment, because he actually agreed with me....




So we have had tension regarding that and then the ex-douche wanted them for about a week and half, so I agreed, and they left on the 1st of July and just got back this past Sunday... this was the longest I have ever been apart from them.... the quiet was nice the first few days, but after that I was ready to squeeze them and kiss them and see their pretty faces... the ex- douche and I have gotten along better since he agrees that his mother is a nut bag, but we have this big purple elephant in the room, because he owes me nearly $19,000.00 in back child support and since he has so lovingly started sending reg. child support after receiving nothing for almost 2 years (nothing on the back) we have not discussed this back support or how he plans on dealing with it... well now, nice Jennie is about to not be so nice anymore... I just can't take it anymore... when he pulls up to get the kids he is either in his brand new dodge crew cab truck or his wife's loaded Mustang... when I got them this weekend he had a new boat on the back of his truck.... they told the kids that they are about to buy 22 acres and start building a house... and you see, if I bring up the past support now, his ego automatically thinks "oh, she is jealous", and believe me, jealousy had nothing to do with it, I would not touch him with someone elses ten foot pole... it is about the fact that id he has enough money to get a huge loan for land a house and buy all new toys, I feel he can take care of his responsibilities that he still owes his children....




AND in between all of this last Thursday the 9th, we put Miss. M on a plane to Thailand for her 6 weeks there... she is working in an American orphanage and seems to be loving it so far... please go over to her blog and say hello and that you heard of her blog from good ol' Jenerbug.... her blog is http://www.melissastravelblog.blogspot.com/ .....




I don't know if anyone else gets like this .... I am not depressed, just tired and overwhelmed and then I think overwhelmed by what and then I get onto myself for being overwhelmed by not that much when others have it much worse and then I feel bad about feeling bad.... seriously, I have not looked at ANY blogs for over a month and the other day I finally looked at my email and had over 1000 emails... I feel like my fog is lifting and maybe there are some good posts left in me to write... thanks for being my bloggy friends and talk to you guys later....

9 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, man. It sounds like blogging should be the last thing on your mind right now. I'm sorry life is getting you down right now. Hopefully, writing that post was a little cathartic for you. If nothing else, be glad that you're (A) not married to ex-douche anymore and (B) don't have to have ex-douche's mom as your mother in law anymore! Regardless, I'm glad you're back! Use us as your sounding board anytime!

Kelsey said...

What a bitch. She's lucky you even let her see your kids. If she can't respect you, especially around your kids, than she shouldn't be allowed to be in their lives. Ugh that makes me so mad.
As for the ex-douche and back payments, have you tried the lawyers? I keep hearing radio ads with these types of situations and it supposedly works...may be worth it to give it a try?
Hope you're feeling better! Feel free to let it all out!

Stephanie said...

Hugs!

Aubrey said...

Hey! It's LIFE. LOL I looked at my posts for the month of July and had TWO. 2. Unbelievable.

Something I used to enjoy SO much has kind of just fizzled. I am slowly getting back into it. I'm sure after the summer, we will all be blogging maniacs again!

Sorry to hear about your ex. What a sucky situation to have to deal with. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Jennie you're so funny! I signed up for an "account" so that I could tell Lissa I loved her, and then I saw yours...I'm AM SO TOTALLY impressed by the door!!! That's aweseome! You are the Queen of Crafty Ambitions!!!!
I miss you guys!!!! We should have lunch sometime! We moved to Clarksville (don't know if you knew that or not) but we did. But, I still have to come to Rtown to work everyday :(
If you ever want to have lunch, if you're in town or something, just let me know...I usually get lunch around 11:30. Any M, T, Wed or Sat just let me know! :)
I'm sure things will start looking up soon, or slowing down... you know what I mean. I know how you feel though. Remember that one time when we rode back together from Little Rock, from a women's retreat or something I think. I think we talked about feeling overwhelmed and then feeling bad about it bc there is always someone worse off than you... I think the point of my novel is...Don't worry it'll be okay :) For instance...Yesterday was loggie's bday party and I was asked to stop and pick up the pizza on my way to their house. So, I went through the drive thru but it wasn't ready, they said it would be ready for about 10 more min...which really isn't that big of a deal except I had worked all day and they were supposed to be ready when I got there and on and on... so I went in. As I was sitting there this little fella came over, the guy you see riding around town on his bike with the orange flag, I don't know if you've seen him. But, he just sat down and started talking to me. Our conversation lead to talk about the weather and then out of nowhere he told me that he doens't really like winter because of the ice, because he has CP and he falls sometimes and it hurts really bad, but he said "When I fall I just get up and keep going, some people just stay down, but you can't do that you've just got to get up and keep going, that's what I do" It was so sweet I almost started crying!! You know me I'm a big baby anyways!!! Here I am annoyed at waiting ten minutes for pizza and he can barely walk. It's great how the Lord sends us those little reminders that even though things seem rough (even just to us sometimes) and chaotic and stressful, he's still there and he will pull us through and it will get better, if we just get up and keep going. :) I think I said all of that, mostly for me, I need reminded all too often (not that anything in my life is bad, I just feel uggghhh sometimes!), but it seemed you might need a little pick me up too. Anyways, I'm at work, so I guess I should do some...hahaha...I love you and miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day/week/month/rest of summer hahaha!! Hopefully I'll see you soon...and more than just five minutes in the aisle at WalMart :)

Wow I didn't realize how much I wrote...oh well :)

Oh...and seriously...I am impressed by your craftiness...I made a makeup bag the other day...I think you'd be impressed :)
I should be your protege!

Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey... I didn't realize that would say Annonymous...hahaha... I hope you know who I am :) It's the "Other Lissa" wink wink. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

love you jennie!!! we've been on vacation...so i was glad to come back and have a jenerbug post. xoxo

S Club Mama said...

busy girl

I'm sorry your ex-MIL is that way. My current MIL isn't even near that bad. :S

tiarastantrums said...

good for you for standing up for yourself and your children to the ex MIL!

You should just go down to that little old court house and let the judge know that you have not rec'd that $$$!! Just saying!!

Then maybe you could buy a boat!