
I know that all you great, wonderful women at there have busy lives and hectic schedules, and I don't know how you guys do it all.... I have so much to post about..... here is a cliff notes version of stuff that I have to talk about, full versions to come soon.....
Basketball and cheer leading has ended ... we had out awards ceremony last Thursday night and now we have moved on to BASEBALL!!!!! Miss S did not want to continue on from T ball , so lucky mommy only has to get one kiddo to practices and games this year.....last year Mr J played travel ball and she played T ball and I was HUGE preggo... so we were always having to split up and one parent be here and another on the road with him....so glad that is over, at least for a little bit....
I actually got PAID to make some hair bows and headbands for some people.... it really just happened by someone seeing Baby O with one on and asking where I got it, so I told them that I made it, they bought some, then word is slowing spreading thru word of mouth.... I have made close to $90 ... I know that is not alot, but every little bit helps....
Miss M has decided to go do missions work this summer in Thailand at an orphanage ... at first we were not excited AT ALL about this, but if it is in Gods will for her to do this, then who are we to stand in her way.....and she is looking into studying abroad for part of her senior year before she graduates for college....
I have lost a total of 6 pounds so far... much less than I wanted to lose by this time, but hey, I weigh 6 pounds less then I did a few weeks ago..... I have become OBSESSED with these new Fiber One bars... they are so good and the Oats and Chocolate will fulfill any chocolate craving and they are only 2 points per bar....I am becoming a master point counter with this whole Weight Watchers thing... OH, go over to the Fiber One website and they have a $1 off coupon AND if you live by a Kroger's grocery store they are sale this week CHEAP!!!!

I started to EXERCISE... I know, the world did not come to a screeching halt, did it?.... I really thought it would.....
I have so much more to talk to you about, and I promise to never be gone that long again...ever... never...period....
big hugs and kisses and I love all of ya'll.......
1 comment:
I'm THRILLED you a back! Don't ever leave that long again! Promise.
Post a Comment