
It is that time of the week again... MONDAY .... and what comes along with Mondays, none other than NOT ME MONDAYS !!!!! so if you wanna join in the fun, confess all of your deep dark secrets, then go on over to My Charming Kids and sign up .....
now on with the regularly scheduled program......
I HAVE NOT made my TO DO LIST for today so long and filled with things that would take me 2 weeks to do, that I am setting myself up for disappointment.....
I HAVE NOT scoured the Internet looking up how many points are in EVERYTHING and looking for the lowest amount of points for anything sweet and resembling chocolate ....
I AM NOT frustrated with the lack of good stores in my town ... I still can't find a USB hub for my computer, I think I am going to have to get it online instead....
I AM NOT fascinated with the infomercial YOUR BABY CAN READ ... have you seen this thing, its amazing, if it really works the way they say it does, then they need to pass a law requiring it to be taught to all children, we would have the smartest babies ever.....
I AM NOT a little sad that my sweet Baby O has moved on to a big girl car seat and will not be using her baby carrier anymore.... it just means that she is growing up too fast and I need her to stay a baby ... disillusionment set in now....
I AM NOT sitting here typing this and I have yet to eat breakfast or take a shower ... so what if my stomach is growling and I have greasy hair ... I have priorities people.....
I DO NOT put off things like going to the grocery store, even though we are down to no food in the house... normally I am really good about keeping us pretty much stocked up, but lately I have been so bad about it ... its not like I am lazy, just procrastinating ... I wonder which one is worse.....
I AM NOT the least bit nervous that Baby O's bottom 2 teeth are about to come in ... breast feeding a teeth, what a great combo ....
I DO NOT wonder why it seems to be that I am the only one capable in this house to do the dishes ... it is quite simple.... open the dishwasher ... unload said dishwasher .... load dishwasher with dirty dishes ... fill with soap and start ... and then VIOLA!!! the whole process starts over again... am I the only one that gets that?????
and finally ...
I DO NOT have to go right now, because Queen Baby O has woken up from her nap and is about to show me who is boss....
4 comments:
I'm right there with ya... ;)
Girl I am guilty of putting so much on my to do list that I get overwhelmed!!
Awww..O in a big girl car seat. :( I know how that can be bittersweet!!!
I have not put off going to the grocery store either. Uh-uh. Not with this family of 5! LOL
LOL - Our babies must be around the same age. I got sucked in to the Your Baby Can Read ad a few days ago. Funny. I get it, but my baby is pretty compiiant still....how about "Your Six Year Old Can Listen." I would buy that!
Post a Comment