Thursday, June 26, 2008

This is what I have been up to....




She is a little miracle, that is all I can say... we tried for this baby and found out we were pregnant at about 4 weeks along, so I felt like I had been pregnant FOREVER, but it was all worth it to see this little sweet face (even after the labor, pushing, pain and her refusal to come out)..She was born Tuesday June 17th, 2008 at 6:31 p.m. and weighed in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 inches long....she is nursing like a champ and GOD could not have blessed us with a more perfect sweet baby... I keep looking at her and can't believe that she is already 9 days old, but then I look at her again and can't remember our life without her, isn't that funny how someone so new to your life can also feel like they have always been there,




this was at the hospital the very next morning...


at the hospital with her big sister...


at the hospital with her proud big brother...after a bath at home...just thinking deep thoughts..."poop, sleep, or eat...too many choices"...with the tiny mother hen....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations to you and your family. what a sweet baby girl. it is so much fun having a new baby in the house. what a blessing!