Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WHY ?!?!?!?!?!


I love my kids...I really do...wouldn't trade them for anything...but sometimes they can just things that make me so CRAZY, I can't even produce an intelligent sentence, I am so bumfuzzled by their actions....

For example, my son, Mr. J, who is 9 going on 17, has developed this new skill where he can actually tune the sound of my voice out, he can hear everything else, just not my voice...

On Saturday, I walked past the hall bathroom and see all the lights on, the rugs messed up, dirty shoes on the floor... so I called him into the bathroom, asked him to straighten up his mess, and told him to try to do better...I am NOT kidding, less than 30 minutes later I walk by and the lights are all on, shoes on the floor and rugs all a mess...I call him back to the scene of the crime and ask him what I told him less than 30 minutes ago, and you know what he said...


"I don't know" was all he could say...
...now I know why I have gray hair ....


No comments: