Monday, January 9, 2012

Things you NEED to know about me....

1)   My favorite song is "Crash" by The Dave Matthews Band...

2)   I used to hate feet.... never owned a pair of sandels or flip flops until I was 19...

3)   I go thru spurts of reading ... I read EVERYTHING for a while then without warning I won't pick up a book for months ....

4)   During High School and college I worked at The Gap and Foot Locker ... I can fold a t-shirt perfect or size you for Jordan's .....

5)   I could eat Japanese food everyday....

6)   When I was young I never wanted to live anywhere but Kansas City and didn't want kids.... I now live in Arkansas and have 3 biological children and a wonderful step daughter .... life's funny...

7)   Nothing is better then hot salty French fries dipped into a cold chocolate milkshake .....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you might be my soul mate. what are your feelings on ketchup? keeping my fingers crossed in colorado...