Sunday, January 1, 2012


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
Theodore Roosevelt


Here we are, 2011 is behind us and 2012 is right here in our lap ready to take shape into whatever fashion we make it.... I am ready, I am excited, I am more on board than I have ever been before...

Resolutions... we all make them or have made them, rarely do they stick....what if we call them something else... not resolutions... life changes... attitude adjustments... I don't really care what we call them, but I am ready... I feel like life is knocking on my door, wanting my opinion, my input, insight... Life wants to see all the stuff that I have bottled up inside me.... ideas, dreams, so on and so on....

I feel like in the last few years I have kinda stifled myself... I have ideas, things I want to do, accomplish, but somehow I talk myself out of it... fear of failing, fear of looking like a goof... but you know what... I DON'T CARE ANYMORE... if I look like a goof at least I tried... and I am ready... and when I (and you) make these declarations it is going to be definitive, not "If I"... or "I hope"... but "I will"... "I am"...don't give yourself an out or an option for failure....


1).... I am going to post on this blog at least 4 times a week... I love the outlet and let it get away from me, well not again mister....

2)....I will try out a new recipe at least once a week... I have stuck to the tried and true 6 recipes that I know my family will eat thus not causing me a headache, but more and more they are becoming picky eaters, so forget it, I am going to cook and if they don't like it there is plenty of cereal in the pantry...

3)....I have been doing Zumba for a couple months and love it so I am going to stick to it.....


4)....Try to be crafty at least twice a week,.. I love the way I feel after I do something crafty....


5)...Just be a good person... spread the love a little and hopefully keep it flowing back to me...


What are some of your DECLARATIONS?...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are a good person!

one of my goals is to make it to kansas city (half way) to meet a blogging stranger friend.

to make new recipes.

to write a book.