
I know that I have has absences before, but this is unforgivable... life has just taken a whirlwind lately and I get on the old computer hardly ever, let alone do anything crafty to put on my blog... I hope everyone is doing well and having a great fall... My mom is doing great, but right after she got out of the hospital her horrible boss laid her off, saying that it was the economy, so her she was really sick, getting out of the hospital and then to get laid off, BUT she is doing really well now... we have to learn to be home with each other all the time now, because there are some people that you are not supposed to be around 24 hours in the day no matter how much you love em, heck, I love my kids and I am not with them all the time....
I am the new president of our elementary school PTO and man has it been a crash course... we have to decorate our school to the theme of the "POLAR EXPRESS" and get a silent auction all rounded up in less than 2 weeks and I really don't know what I am doing, but I will fly by the seat of my pants and try to sail right thru this thing....
Mr. D is building a house right now that is 3 stories tall and he he has been stressed out because he scaffolding does not go that high so he has been on the roof, over 40 feet off the ground jsut hanging onto the roof by little old toe boards, but this week he is back on the ground...
gotta go and get the kiddos off to school... I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to have some stuff to put on here real soon... thanks
2 comments:
miss you!!!
Hope all is still going well.
I too took a much needed bloggy break. Stressed. Stressed and stressed some more. LOL
My hubby got laid off about a month ago and I am about to pull my hair out. I love him to death but all day, every day??? Together. Yeah.
Post a Comment