
Today marks the last week of Mothers Day Out until summer session starts in June and I am ready to dedicate more time to crafting and of course BLOGGING... I have missed all of you so much... the camaraderie, the feedback, the inspiration..... isn't it funny, women I have never seen before in person, I feel so close to .... my hubby likes to joke that before the baby I worked all day long, took care of all the shopping and house upkeep, cooked, crafted, blogged, and took care of the kids and now with a baby and no "OFFICIAL" paying full time job, I can barely get dinner on the table and last week we ran out of toilet paper and Mr. D had to make a run to Dollar General to save us all....
Last night we had a ball game in another town that started at 7:45 and did not end until 10:40.... we are dragging today... but somehow, by the grace of God, we all woke up chipper and happy and ready to go.... I NEVER have time for a morning blog (kinda sounds dirty, doesn't it :) ).....
I am thinking about getting some stuff together and having a booth in one of those craft fairs in the fall.... so any input would so greatly appreciated..... I feel a little overwhelmed with the idea, but if I don't sell more of these bows we are all going to have to start wearing them... I swear they bread overnight.....
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone and talk to you soon.... Oh and I have a TON of pics to show ya'll, as soon as I charge up my battery on my camera to download them....
1 comment:
Yeah for more "US" time!! LOL
I have been talking to my hubby about getting a booth at on of our local craft fairs. How fun would that be!! Well, only if we actually SOLD some of our stuff!
Post a Comment