1) Finally get some new ink cartridges for my printer - been putting this off for months.2) Organize and unpack my kitchen in our new house.
3) Make Miss S (my 6 year old) some more hair bows, she has been begging and I have not had the time.
4) Color my roots, gray is not a good color on me.
5)Download all before and after picks of our house and post them up on our blog.
6) Read another book by Karen Kingsbury.
7) Learn how to use our new DVR, I am so behind the times.
8) Have a day just with my wonderful husband, Mr. D.
9) Take my son to the movies, just mom and son time.
10) Start thinking about what we need for our new addition, we have nothing bought yet, one pair of cute little pink booties, that's it.
This is what I could think of right now, believe me more will hit me and then it will be the one hundred things I want to do int he next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment