I am SO SORRY I have not posted in so long. Let me tell you what, I HATE MOVING!!! We bought a house about a year ago and we slowly but surely (menating when we had the money) worked on it not knowing if we were going to sell it or move into it. Well, being 5 1/2 mo. preggo I decided to persude my husband that we need to hop to it and finish it and move in.
Several weeks later, we are now moved in, not totally unpacked, and our old hose has about 3 days left of work in, no pressure, but then Monday I started having a tooth ache and low and behold, I need a root canal AND a crown. 2 shots later to numb my mouth and some pain pills and I am feeling a little better. AND we just got our DSL hooked up yesterday, so YEA ME!!
But I am making a promise right now to post at least every other day, because I get really bummed when I go to my favorite blogs and there are no new posts. I am going to poost some pics of the before and afters, because I am so proud how it all turned out.
thanks for hanging in there
Jennie
No comments:
Post a Comment