This is my first post ever, a little nervous, a little excited, a little scared.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I live in Arkansas, married to a wonderful man, mom to a 6 year old girl, 9 year old boy, and 19 year old step - daughter, and we have one in the oven, expected due date June 21st. I work full time and do all the usual things that moms do. We bought a home almost a year ago (which we are not living in yet) that we ar steadily working on, scrapping off popcorn ceilings, tearing out carpet, replacing knobs, new paint, etc. etc., etc.
Besides all of that, I have what I call "Martha Ambitions". I really really want to be crafty and sew, paint, re-use, recycle, and just be awesome in the eyes of the craft gods. BUT... life gets in my way. I have note books full of ideas torn out of magazines, soooo many saved articles on my hard drive, a couple of full USB Flash Drives TOTALLY FULL of pics of ideas, and I hope to some day have the time to do all the things I want to do, but really, who am I kidding?
I hope to have lots of awesome things to post and hope to talk to you all soon.
Jennie
No comments:
Post a Comment