Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just letting you know a little more about me. I am 30, pregnant with my 3rd child and am due around June 21st. I am 18 weeks along and we can't wait to meet this little person. I have 2 children from my 1st marriage, a boy named Jake who is 9 years old and in 3rd grade, and a girl named Shelby (yes whe was named after the character in "Steel Magnolias") who is 6 years old and is in 1st grade. My wonderful husband, Danny, has a wonderful daughter who is 19 and is in her 2nd year of college. It really is going to be yours, mine and ours.

I think the best music on earth is 80's music, could listen all day long. Prince, The Go-GO's, Wham, George Micheal -solo, Tiffany, Bon Jovi, the list could go on and on. I love movies, and some I will stop and watch even if I have seen them 100 times and they only have 15 minutes left (this drives my husband crazy), like STEEL MAGNOLIAS, 16 CANDLES, SHAWSHNAK REDEMPTION, PRETTY WOMAN, RUNAWAY BRIDE.

They say that the first step to recovery is to admit that you have a problem, but if this is wrong I don;t wanna be right, because I LOVE CAHPSTICK. I have it next to my bed, in the living room, in my purse, in my car, in my jacket, and on and on and on. I have tried 99 cent kinds, all the way to $12 kinds, but by far my favorite is Aveeno, so good, smooth, and not waxy at all. I feel so ashamed....

1 comment:

Gallups Family said...

did you mean chapstick? LOL - I love the the 80s too... welcome to blogging!